Monday, May 03, 2004

Life at the manic house

Usually in any good novel... Better yet... In ANY novel... The main characters are introduced... In detail, explaining their little habits, defects or better yet, the way they are built, the way they think. The beauty of being able to control how another being thinks... A make belief being... But a being nevertheless. So why did the writer remembered this character description bits? Well... A good first reason is... I can... The second one is, I still haven't decided if I I'm going full blown for a total revelation of my other self, or still I'll continue with the constrains I have been put upon by the society. Well that psychological doubt won't be solved any time soon, so... I won't reveal the character on the other side of the mirror.
However many distinct characteristics of myself will transpose the local and time constraints put upon by the singular mean of communication so many of us call home... No, not the blog, I'm new at this... But the internet...
Well I came to post because I had one of those days where miraculously everything came together. After getting my car to a workshop, after I crashed last Friday... Knowing it would cost a hell of a lot of money (by my standards of course) ... Then getting to the lab... There began the good part of the day... Ending a feature in an hour and a half, followed by a nice client and group meeting... Finally some 10 minutes before getting out of the lab, "killing" a bug who tormented me for quite some time... Well all's well when ends well...
Ending this enormous post :| I would like to say the word "saudade"... I will talk about it later... but I'm feeling that right now for a fabulous friend who's away on a well deserved vacation... The only thing I hope is to have a fixed car next Sunday, when it's time do pick her up at the airport.
Rest well, beautiful...

Adios to all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home