Thursday, May 06, 2004

New life in a couple of days

Well sometimes things convolute rapidly... After creating a blog I didn't knew I would use, then making 3 posts in no time (that's something for no use...) now the first change arrives. I referred a dear friend in my previous post. That same friend was, incidentally the first person to read this god-forsaken place (at least that I know of). From that I invited her for co-writing for this blog... That's one of the moments that give a good insight in the way she is (starting to describe one of the characters). After asking her something like "Want to post at my blog also?" she diverted the subject of conversation for a group of non-related subjects... After a good 20 minutes (or so) of this, at the same time she says something like "Gotta go now", precedes it with a "Yes". I can't help to transpose the situation to a marriage proposal... That would be a sight... There's no Hollywood like this I guarantee you....
Well, she still hasn't posted... But she will...
In other news.... No... Can't say I have any other news... You know that feeling you had a good ten pages of something to write, all those thoughts crawling to your mind, remembering amazing phrases that should and would be used in the same text.... Minutes later... Not one remains... Only the random babbling about the things that happened in the last couple of hours... Selective memory? Changing spirit... Who knows?...

Let's just end this around here before I start to end the mellow phase that some people already know too well.

Bye to all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home