Friday, May 07, 2004

And now for something completely.... Equal....

Well, the first post by my lovely assistant (I'm going to get beat up thanks to this little joke) is in. Simple and effective, but it has one phrase I would like to refer in particular: "I must warn now that this blog will be for thinking, and nothing else. Don't expect me to be writting here a journal or something like that.".
Why do I choose this very phrase? It resumes something I thought when creating this blog. Writing about what I am, not about what I done.
The past is something that comes to mind alot of the time, the things we were, the rough times, the laughs... But normally you don't remember every single of the moments you passed by. Probably in the last week, not many moments are going to remain in my mind... But that's where I disagree of Mia's phrase. There are some moments, some journal pages that are too important to your thoughts to ignore, that shape them, focus them. Those are the moments I will probably post around here. As for Mia it's very very hard extract anything relevant to her from her... Only with a lot of patience and tact you're able to extract something from her. So, I believe she will stick to her word, and reveal exactly nothing of her moments , marking or not (althought I can't say I wish otherwise). Let's wait and see.

Finishing the first part of a long post, and commenting the arrival of Mia (again) just wanna say, welcome aboard... Let's see what can I learn from what you post around here. Love you kid... (no not THAT kind of love...).

To finish this post I will do what I've seen some 300000 times in other blogs, post a lyric to a song I hear every ten seconds at the moment. If you have the oportunity give it a spin... Here it goes:

Dave Matthews - Gravedigger

Cyrus Jones 1810 to 1913
Made his great grandchildren believe
You could live to a hundred and three
A hundred and three is forever when you're just a little kid
So Cyrus Jones lived forever

Gravedigger
When you dig my grave
Could you make it shallow
So that I can feel the rain
Gravedigger

Muriel Stonewall
1903 to 1954
She lost both of her babies in the second great war
Now you should never have to watch
Your only children lowered in the ground
I mean you should never have to bury your own babies

Gravedigger
When you dig my grave
Could you make it shallow
So that I can feel the rain
Gravedigger

Ring around the rosey

Pocket full of posey
Ashes to ashes
We all fall down

Gravedigger
When you dig my grave
Could you make it shallow
So that I can feel the rain
Gravedigger

Little Mikey Carson 67 to 75
He rode his
Bike like the devil until the day he died
When he grows up he wants to be Mr. Vertigo on the flying trapeze
Ohhh, 1940 to 1992

Gravedigger
When you dig my grave
Could you make it shallow
So that I can feel the rain

Gravedigger
When you dig my grave
Could you make it shallow
So that I can feel the rain
Feel the rain
I can feel the rain
Gravedigger

Gravedigger


Beautiful song by Dave Matthews... The phrase "Could you make it shallow / So that I can feel the rain" especially touches me. Death, Nature....

Finishing here because it feels like I'm babbling.

Have a nice day... and drop me a line :P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home