Ladies and gentlemans...
...the eagle has landed....
Just a quick post, I'm dying in a thought desert... So nothing elaborate... After another night at the faculty working, I finished the last project of the semester... It's delivered, and now it's time to get some rest from this incredible string of work... It exausted me to a extent that I didn't knew it was possible... But, as with everything, I learned a valuable lesson... I now know a little bit more about myself. I know the amount of work I can produce, without loosing my mind... Unfortunately, producing this job, while mantaining my health, didn't mantain some thing that are very important to me...
Particulary, loosing touch with some friend is painfull to me... So now I'll try to restore some of those friendships... One of the first to try to do something about it, is Mia's ... This blog sometimes was the only mean of contact between us... Given that it didn't had a enourmous amount of posts, you can imagine how distant are we.... So let's se what we can do :P
Now, I'm going to vegetate in front of the TV for some time...
bye

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home