Me, the musical...
Actually is “Me, the confessional”…
I’ll write one line in this post for each set of transparencies I read for my final tomorrow. It’s a Network technology exam, so it’s a bit of a bore to read each set. So, on to another set…
Yey, finished the first one… Now I was supposed to go into OneNote and check what I would talk about next. But the phrase regarding OneNote sparkles enough text in my head to write about it. I started using OneNote today, in the hopes that it will become a way for me to organize, and better rationalize my time and my ideas. So now I try to write down something relevant when I think about it. Why? Why can’t I rebember it? Well my memory is actually quite, quite bad… I can’t remember some things after 2 minutes of thinking or talking about them, although for some thing a quick read is enough for me to memorize it. Selective memory… a very selective one, that, unfortunately is not selectable by me… Oh well that’s life… Going for another set… see you in some minutes.
Another one… Wow this is hard… I’m going to stop this post by now… it’s getting thigh for my study… I’ll just archive my notes… I was going to talk about smells that get you in a good mood in life… It stays for another time.
Bye, wish me luck…
PS: Again I was betraied by a blogger plugin.... oh well it's not like anyone is refreshing the page every day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home