Out 2 Think indeed
Out2Think was created mainly as a distraction in a time where I barely had time to breathe. Nowadays, despite a very busy schedule, I'm living life slower, taking my time to breathe between steps, eating healthier, exercising more, and mostly moderating my appetite for doing a amazing number of things at the same time.
That rithm causes a decrease in thing I have to share, as the new experiences and thoughts are transmitted in different conversations with a group of friends that I'm very proud to have. So not much left to share...
I'm currently in the fifth year of a five year college degreee, so the time start to fly, heading towards the jump to adult and working life. It's a time were every day seems to have something new professionally, while in the other parts of me (heart, soul.. Those things) things seem at a standstill or progressing / regressing very very slowly.
Even today I got a unexpected e-mail which may (or may not) bring me some clarification in what I'm going to be doing in one year time.
However this was a fact I didn't share with anyone... Or at least I didn't discuss it like "What would you do given the chance?", "Would that be something you would like to do? Why?" and even "Where's Waldo?"... Those are the questions a select group of friends aims to produce, and those are the questions that make you grow as a person, analyzing your path of thought and trying to extract the meaning behind your decising, the more obscure it should be.
Friendship, friendship, friendship... It's seems to be everything that rolls around here...
A blog is a place to comment the things you read and were of some significance to you... A post by one of the people that are closest to my heart (in his/her blog), made me stop... review it carefully, one or two times (it might have been 4 ... Can't remember)... And making all sorts of considerations about that piece of history... Of course eventually I realized that, although the hidden meaning that lies therein as some significance, the way the text is organized, the feeling that constitutes it's essence, makes it a very powerful read, capable of sending shivers down your spine... So I stopped analyzing it, and read it as a poem, a work of art... and it really is a amazingly powerful and sincere view of a person state of mind...
I won't put the URL around here, as a sign of respect by who wrote it...
So you get nothing again... A long rambling about power, texts and the significance of the detailed analysis... Whow... Who would have thought... That is something!...
Well I'm going to bed now, and will say goodbye in a spartan way, avoiding the mellowness who has taken me over, and in any other day, would make fall to the usual gratitude to everyone that's ever been in the same room as me...
So...
Goodbye,
R.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home